The guys were kind enough to send us a copy of their latest Revelations Template pack for review.
Revelations Vol.11 is the latest offering from them. It s a complete template pack for Logic, Cubase, Ableton Live & FL Studio and contains a full complete Trance track by Mystery Islands.
Myloops Revelations Volume 11 is a full template for your favorite sequencer, crafted by trance legend and sound designer Jani Kervinen (Mystery Islands / Kaste), known for his releases on labels such as Anjunabeats, Monster Tunes, Afterglow and showcasing his melodic uplifting trance sound.
The project uses only one VST / AU instrument : LennarDigital Sylenth1. It includes the full arrangement with MIDI data, instrument presets, mixing and leveling, FX chains, and automation. It is 100% royalty free and can be used as a base for your upcoming tracks or as an educational and inspirational tool. Explore the arrangement, find out how the basslines and synths have been made and put together, expand your synth preset library and discover specific mixing and mastering techniques.
- 1 Full project file for PC & MAC
- Ableton Live 8 / Cubase 5 / FL Studio 10 / Logic Pro 9
- All MIDI & Audio channels included
- Synth presets, FX chains, Mixing, Automation and Audio Samples included
In order to run this project fully you will need one of the following sequencers:
- FL Studio v10.0 or higher
- Ableton Live v8.1.4 or higher
- Cubase v5.1 or higher
- Logic Pro v9.1.7 or higher
In addition you will need the following plug-ins:
- LennarDigital Sylenth1 v2.21 or higher
- TAL Reverb III (FREE) : http://kunz.corrupt.ch/products/tal-reverb
- TAL Dub III Delay (FREE) : http://kunz.corrupt.ch/products/tal-dub
[vc_button title=”Click here to download” target=“_blank color=”default” size=”size_small” href=”https://www.myloops.net/product/revelations-volume-11-mystery-islands-template-bundle/ref/bassmusique”] [soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/145035934″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]